Meet Ashley & Ryan...



You've seen them before if you follow my blog or facebook page.  I've done photos for them several times before.  I used to babysit their little Kasch man.  They're getting married in June, in JAMAICA...and guess who is their photographer... THIS GIRL!  I can. not. wait.  I can't believe our trip is just 38 days away.  Ashley won a 30 minute session from me a few months ago from  contest I did on my fan page.... and she wanted to use it to do some photos of her and Ryan, as an engagement session!  We headed to the short north for their photos.  I LOVE their photos.  The colors were perfect.  I told Ashley her hair was awesome in photographs.  All clients; please dye your hair red :)

Ryan took that kiss serious.  :)
 I don't know what was going on behind that parasol...but I did hear some lip smacking going on!
 <3 love! 
 I showed this one to Ashley while we were out there...and she FREAKED.... I love how it turned out!

And I leave you with a foot shot... I love feet shots of all kinds :)


 
 
Ashley & Ryan, I hope you enjoy these.  Thank you for allowing me to be your photographer for everything.  Kasch, family, engagement and wedding!  I am so excited for Jamaica :) Love you guys!