Timeline update!

As you all have probably seen, or figured out... October is a very busy month for me.
I have been working very hard, and long hours to stay as on top of everything that I can.  So far I've been proud of myself and I've met all of the deadlines I've given myself.  (Just given up some sleep ;-)  ) I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for your patience, and understanding.

I always allow two weeks for editing portrait sessions, and three weeks for weddings.  As of right now, I'm not extending those deadlines, except for the portrait sessions, I'm asking that you give me a few extra days. 

If you're waiting on your gallery of images, I will email you with the password and information as soon as it's ready.  

On top of my long list of editing (that is organized via a printed excel spreadsheet that I designed) and work related items, I'm still a stay at home mom, and I babysit during the day.   I also allow time to spend with my family each week.  

I do have a planned vacation this weekend.  I will be away from my office Thursday-Monday.  I will return again on Tuesday and be back with returning emails and phone calls.

Again, I thank you all for your continued patience!